Top 7 Smartphones that will rule the world 2014
February 24, 2014 By D2hshop Admin Leave a comment
The year 2014 has begun and it’s time to look at the Upcoming Smartphone’s of the year. While 2013 was fully loaded with great missiles as it rocked the world with the Smart and Dashing phones, this year looks even more promising. Though some the below Smart phones might turn out to be just a hearsay, we are sure many of them would turn out to be live! Collect in some money and get ready to spend them on your new Smart phones. Have a look at the list of Dashing Smart phones coming this year!
- iPhone 6 and 6C: It was just a couple of months back when iPhone 5S and 5C hit the market. And now iPhone has got something new, its iPhone 6 and 6C which is presumed to knock the market with a larger display, possibly around 4.8 inches. Seems like the new design and the big size would preferably impress the audience even more! Furthermore, an upgraded camera, faster processor and the Apple’s iOS 8 software would be a great boost up for the consumers. Though, not much has been heard about iPhone 6c yet, but we expect it is going to turn out good for 2014.
- Samsung Galaxy S5: After Galaxy S4, its successor Samsung Galaxy S5 is talked about so much! The rumors suggest that the phone would have specification upgrades like a 16 Megapixels camera, Android 4.4 KitKat Operating system, a 5-inch display screen with an astonishing resolution of up to resolution up to 2560 x 1440 (560ppi), unlike its predecessors. Interestingly, this time Samsung plans to get rid of its old plastic body and wrap the Galaxy S5 with a metallic body.
- HTC One 2/M8: HTC plans to bring up the successor of HTC One! The HTC One 2/M8 will be an Android 4.4 KitKat device with Sense 6.0, 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset, and a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution display. Slight surprise lays in the metallic body of HTC One 2/M8, which ensures that the luscious looks of the HTC One is given equal competition.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Keeping the ritual alive, Samsung plans a huge 5.7 inch display screen, with a great camera and processor, with other upgrades in design and display. So, the next big thing is here, its Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with a 21 Megapixels ISOCELL rear facing sensor, 3600 to 3800 mAh battery and superb 4G and Dual channel Wi-Fi capabilities too.
- Sony Xperia Z2: The Xperia Z2 is expected to be slimmer and smarter and with a 5.2 or 5.3-inch display and a 20.7 to 23 Megapixels rear camera, Sony is expected to boost the market with this device. Imagine you are flaunting your Sony handset to a group of jealous people and also showing off how good are you at clicking yourself!
- Nokia Lumia 929: Competing with the rivalry brands, Nokia seems to have made a lot of development in 2013, and now in 2014, the Lumia 929 manages to offer a full HD 5-inch display, a 20-megapixels Pure View camera and high end connectivity features. Probably, Nokia wants to grab those eyeballs which have been struck at the Android for the preceding years.
- Google Nexus 6: Classically, Google releases a Nexus Smartphone per year, this time it is expected that Google will embody the sixth-generation Nexus smart phone. Much of the excitement and curiosity seems to buzz out as this Smartphone release is coming close. We expect stunning software, excellent hardware and an affordable price tag too. As per the rumors, the Nexus 6 is expected to carry out a 20 Megapixels ultra low light sensitivity camera sensor (expected), 5 inches 2K UHD resolution display, Finger print and other security sensor, Health, atmosphere and thermo sensor, 64GB and 128GB memory versions and so much more.
Now you have to choose which Smartphone do you wish to grab and may be 2014 turns out to be awesome for you! See what matters the most to you, the Operating system, the camera, the processor or all of them!
Keep in touch with us and we may offer you the Best Deals on these Smart phones!
© 2018 D2hshop Blog –Get Update About Online Shopping India and Best Deal Offer on Mobile, Apparel, Fashion