Let love flow with the wind, It’s Valentine’s Week!
February 1, 2014 By D2hshop Admin Leave a comment
For all those who have fallen in love just now, it must be there First valentine, and they must be waiting for their first kiss or may be for a first hug with their beloved. It’s Valentine’s Day Folks. So are you excited?
While some couples choose to kiss first and get committed later on; there are a few who wait for this special occasion to go gaga with their beloved.
So, this post is for all those crazy Valentine’s Fans who wait for the Valentine’s Week the whole year and all those who love making fun of couples who celebrate Valentine’s Day. Read on for the whole schedule for the Valentine’s Week.
Valentine Week List
♥ Friday, February 7, 2014: Rose Day.
♥ Saturday, February 8, 2014: Propose Day.
♥ Sunday, February 9, 2014: Chocolate Day.
♥ Monday, February 10, 2014: Teddy Day.
♥ Tuesday, February 11, 2014: Promise Day.
♥ Wednesday, February 12, 2014: Hug Day.
♥ Thursday, February 13, 2014: Kiss Day.
♥ Friday, February 14, 2014: Valentine Day.
1. Rose Day: The Love Week starts with the Rose Day. So, don’t forget to greet your loved one with beautiful Red roses this Valentine. Take him/her for dinner, send greeting cards, and make her or him feel special with Roses this ROSE DAY!
2. Propose Day: Propose for marriage, announce your love and declare your affection for your crush. This propose day, make sure you don’t let your love go unheard! Tell your beloved how much you love them and tell them how life is incomplete without their presence.
3. Chocolate Day: The best way to reach out a man is by his stomach, and when it comes to a woman, you can make her feel loved by gifting her loads of chocolate. Chocolates are the best dessert for persuading a girl and pleasing her by increasing her sexual libido. So wait no more and let sweetness rule your relation, moreover let love rule your life! Happy Chocolate Day in advance!
4. Teddy Day: Let your girlfriend/ wife hug the teddy that you gift her, this Teddy Day and she may feel more affectionate towards you. While men don’t like teddy that much, it’s just the girl’s favorite so it’s time for you to send her the sweetest and the cuddliest Teddy bear this time!
5. Promise Day: Love is not just kissing and cuddling; it’s not just flirting and having fun! Love comes with a lot of Sugary promises and sweet commitments. This Promise Day, take a pledge that you will bestow love to your valentine by gifting the most beautiful gift to her from D2hshop.com. I swear they have amazing offers (especially for Valentine’s Week).
6. Hug Day: Cuddle and spread love with loads of affection! Let your beloved feel your warmth and love when you hug him/her tightly. Just take it slow and hug him/ her passionately.
7. Kiss Day: While love is in the air, so are the kisses! Feel the depth of your love with the deepest kiss ever! Kiss your boyfriend/ husband or girlfriend/ wife only after you use a mouth freshener.
8. Valentine’s Day: Finally the day comes when all the tricks work in a single go, because love is peaceful and love is blind! No matter if the face is not beautiful, because True Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Express your deepest thoughts to your loved one and greet them with cards, chocolates and all the love and tell them how special they are for you.
Be Bold this Valentine!
Jump in your dancing Shoes, wear your party dress and let gifts fill up your hands this Valentine. Let this Valentine’s be rocking enough!
© 2018 D2hshop Blog –Get Update About Online Shopping India and Best Deal Offer on Mobile, Apparel, Fashion